My Samsung Phone is Broken
Today I dropped my Galaxy S7 accidentally in the water. Although I picked it up quickly, it was also broken. I’m really worry about my contacts or phone numbers on my Samsung. I don’t have a backup file of them. Any way to recover contacts from Samsung, especially a broken one. --asked by Don.
Retrieve Lost Contacts from Broken Samsung Phones
A broken phone might lead to unexpected data loss, do not worry about this issue, even you do not have a backup file. There are many different Android data recovery software you can choose, for example, Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery. It is a specialized software focusing on restoring deleted or lost Samsung data, including contacts, photos, text messages, call logs, videos, audios, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages and other documents.
Easy Steps to Restore Samsung Contacts
1. Run the Samsung data recovery software on your computer.
2. Select database which contains contacts information.
3. Connect your Samsung to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan, preview the scanning result and selectively recover what you need.
Main Features of Samsung Data Recovery
- Undelete your Samsung data due to various reasons, such as broken screen, factory reset, accidental deletion, virus attack, flash ROM and etc.
- Undelete your Samsung data even you do not have a backup.
- Recover the lost data after you preview the scanning result.
- Export your contacts as CSV or HTML format.
Related Information about Find data from Broken Samsung
If you want to access your broken Samsung like S8/S8+/S7/S7 edge/S6/S6 edge/S5/S4/Note 7/Note 5, you can try using USB debugging method and Kies. If you still can’t access your Samsung, that might because you have a security code for unlocking or your fingerprint scanner is not working.
Even in this case, do not worry. The Samsung Smart Switch can help you get your data from broken Samsung. This program will pop out a window asking you to backup your Samsung data to computer before installing new firmware. That means you still have chance to make a backup file of your broken Samsung data even if the Samsung is bricked or somehow not working.
Run Samsung Smart Switch on your computer -> Connect your broken Samsung to computer -> Choose “Emergency Software Recovery and Initialisation” -> Go to “Software Update and Initialisation” -> Start to backup data from broken Samsung.
When you repair your broken Samsung or you change a new phone, you can easily get your previous data back to your current phone with Samsung Smart Switch.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8